UI / UX Designer
Our growing organization is looking for a creative Multimedia/Graphic Designer that can push the creative boundaries to create engaging designs that deliver outstanding digital and traditional marketing materials. In this role, you should be highly artistic and have a sharp eye for visual detail. If you are passionate about design and are eager to continue growing your skill set, this opportunity is for you. Ultimately, your goal will be to create impactful branded designs across various mediums that capture and promote our company’s vision and brand.
What you will do
- Be creative and push the artistic boundaries while leading the brand direction.
- Collaborate and brainstorm creative concepts that represent and uphold our company’s brand, vision, and voice.
- Create and update design concepts, graphics, and layouts for digital and/or print material, including email, web design, video, brochures, trade show materials, advertising and more.
- Own, manage and be intimately familiar with all the front and back-end functionality of the company’s website.
- Design and implement multimedia products such as videos, images, animations, layouts, templates, and other items to produce visually attractive video content.
- Own and manage brand consistency throughout a wide variety of marketing channels and projects.
- Design and create PDF fillable forms.
- Bring new creative ideas to enhance the UI/UX for the company’s website, transactional platforms, and social media channels.
- Collaborate and partner with various stakeholders throughout the enterprise to create a wide variety of digital and traditional marketing products
- Assist with SEO strategy and optimization.
- Must be comfortable with fast-paced environment and have a strong desire to continue to grow professionally.
- Meet strict deadlines while prioritizing several tasks and managing time efficiently.
- Minimum five to seven years in graphic design
- Undergraduate degree with a focus in graphic design, web design or a related field of study
- Strong background in graphic design, current best practices for layout design and typography
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Photographic art direction experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge of email marketing best practices and most popular supporting technology
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects).
- In-depth knowledge of video editing software Apple Final Cut
- Knowledge of Abode Photoshope, Illustrator, InDesign , Figma and XD
- Extremely knowledgeable of responsive web design
- In-depth knowledge of digital video software and editing
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, tools, techniques, and optimization.
- Proficient with social media tools (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Ability to effectively communicate with key stakeholders and business leaders
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to think creatively with good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to multi-task, manage priorities effectively and multiple deadlines
- Candidate must be easily adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Candidate must be able to engage in respectful and collaborative professional relationships
- Perfect candidate must be highly motivated, hardworking, and dedicated to the team and overall organizational growth
- It doesn’t matter where you went to college or what your CGPA was as long as you are smart, passionate, ready to work hard and have fun.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Wellness stipends
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Home office & technology reimbursement
We’re committed to creating the happiest company working for and is proud to provide equal opportunity to all. All the qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion.